WHO ARE THESE GUYS?
WE SEE THINGS A LITTLE DIFFERENTLY
We are changing the expectation of real estate agents in Niagara. A great real estate agent does more than sell houses; they provide you with savvy marketing, expert local knowledge, confident negotiating and polished execution.
As a client, you are our priority. And, as your REALTORS®, we are sure our easy communication style and outgoing vibes will make us fast friends. Trust our experience and benefit from our expertise in Niagara real estate and our meaningful connections in and around the region.
When you hire Karl Vanderkuip, you receive the professional edge that is setting a new standard in real estate sales and marketing in Niagara. We bring people to your property by celebrating its lifestyle and showcasing its merits, not only to sell the home but to find the perfect owner.
WHO IS KARL VANDERKUIP?
After a couple of years spent drifting – nay, ‘traveling’ – around the globe, Karl Vanderkuip became a real estate agent in 2004, channeling a lifelong love of design and architecture into not only a career but also what he believes to be his calling.
Sixteen years later, Karl’s passion for the industry is stronger than ever, fuelled by his natural ability to build solid relationships and a penchant for finding new ways to push the envelope.
With a combination of monk-like patience (likely from all the yoga) and quick wit (at least he thinks so), Karl instills a contagious sense of comfort and confidence that is an essential part of both the buying and selling process.
THE CALL KARL TEAM
Grant Kay is Jumping Jack Flash! He has more stories than Richard Branson. More moves than Elvis Presley and more experience than Prime Minister Trudeau. Uhh, wait a sec…!
With over 30 yrs of real estate experience between Ottawa & Niagara, Grants wisdom, energy and foresight have you in good hands. A five handicap golfer, musical encyclopedia and inspirational quote guru, Grant will guide you through the sales process feeling good and laughing all the way to victory.
Sarah is as Canadian as Muskoka Chairs and Maple Syrup. Originally from the Haliburton Highlands, she embodies that northern spirit with her clever, fun and offbeat personality. Her kids are her world and her passions are her purpose, and she is always UP for adventure, arts, and culture. Sarah makes Karl look good not just behind the scenes, but also when she gets behind the camera, setting Karl’s photography apart from the rest.
Don’t be fooled by her calm phone demeaner, get her laughing and the entire room gets excited! Kelly can be the life of the party. Living her best life with her beautiful kids while endlessly listening to the Lumineers and dabbling in Niagara finest coffee culture. She has a keen marketing eye with a degree in advertising and Graphic Design. She keeps the team in order for day to day marketing tasks to keeping her finger on the pulse to make sure the teams brand and culture is on point.
ACCREDITATION & ACCOLADES
- Ontario Real Estate Association Broker
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Lifetime Achievement Award
- RE/MAX International Lifetime Achievement Award
- 2008 to 2013 — RE/MAX Platinum Club for $10M in Sales
- 2008 to Present — Top 25 Individual Realtor in Sales (Niagara Real Estate Board)
- 2010 to Present — Board of Directors for Community Care
- 2012 to Present — Top 10 Individual
- Realtor in Sales (Niagara Real Estate Board)
- 2013 to Present — Member of Toronto Real Estate Board
- 2014 to Present — RE/MAX Chairmans Club
- 2014 — Niagara Community Design Awards, Façade Improvement, The UPHOUSE
- 2015 — $15,000 Trillium Grant to improve Centennial Gardens & Founded the St. Catharines Disc Golf Course
- 2015 Led to the successful campaign of changing Municipal (boring) to Sunset Beach (dreamy)
- 2016 — Founder of the St. Catharines Wing Fest
- 2017- RE/MAX Titan Club
- 2017- Greater Niagara Chamber of Commerce Young Profession of the Year Awards