WE WANT YOU!
Job title: Administrator
You: You’re so organized you make Marie Kondo look like someone in an episode of Hoarders. You’re so self-motivated, your application was ready to submit before you saw this post. You love details, you crush deadlines, your intelligence is off the charts and yet… people like you.
Us: That’s you! You are potentially the first person clients come into contact with as they walk through the door, so your client relations are second to none. We work together, we work hard, we play hard, and we love creativity. However, every now and then we need someone to keep us on track. We are looking for a team player who knows how to organize a group, manage systems, hold the team accountable, and can have a laugh or two along the way.
Your general duties include:
- Maintaining the good will and reputation of the entire team.
- Office management: office supplies, client gifts, marketing/printing needs
- Organizing files
- Customer service & client care
- Database maintenance
- General real estate assistant duties: searches, phone calls, key exchange, managing files
- Manage student rental homes and, apartments, showings, lease processing, organizing trades people for repairs
- Organizing kick-ass parties
What we are looking for:
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Matrix (MLS), TREB, Photoshop, Pro-Gold Show, Matterport and Internet skills.
- Have attention to detail and high-level accuracy with real estate listings/paperwork (write-up drafts, CallKarl website input, feature sheets, open house ads, book showings appointments, client relations)
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time.
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly.
- Learning based and solution oriented.
- Deadline driven and extremely organized.
- Open to new ideas and systems.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in time management.
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
*Must have car.
It would be even better if you:
- Have experience in web publishing
- know how to create an awesome Instagram or Facebook post
- Use Adobe photoshop with ease
- Have been trained in Matterport 3D photography
Experience: Must have organized at least one thing and remember what it was.
Location: At the UPHouse! 73 Queen Street, St. Catharines, ON
How to apply: email@example.com