- We carefully assess your needs and wants when it comes to buying your new home. We help educate you as to what homes, and which areas, are most suited to your needs. We then take you out and show you all the homes that are most suitable to you.
- Nothing catch your eye on the first go around? We’ll consistently keep you up to date via e-mail about suitable homes as soon as they come on the market.
- We update our system daily with properties for sale on the Multiple Listing Services (MLS) provided by the Real Estate Board of Niagara, and can tell you about any unlisted homes that we’re made aware of through of our solid network of buyers and sellers in the Niagara market.
- Once we find a home that interests you, we prepare a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA), which will show you all the similar homes that are currently listed and which have recently sold in the area.
- We use our extensive knowledge and experience to professionally present your offer & negotiate the best possible purchase price and terms.
- We prepare and explain all the terms of the offer, counter offers and all associated documents.
- We ensure that you have a clear understanding of all upcoming closing costs and safeguard your interests with a binding, enforceable contract.
- Due to our extensive experience in the Niagara real estate market, we’re able to recommend mortgage brokers, home inspectors, lawyers, trades people, etc. with a proven track record with the area and type of home you are buying.
We’re with you every step of the way and committed to making your buying experience comfortable and enjoyable!
We are extremely easy to contact: 18 hours a day – 6 days a week!!!