REALTOR | CallKarl | Email: email@example.com | Phone: 905.704.8701
Karl made his entry into the Niagara Real Estate market in 2004 and not once has he questioned what he believes is his calling. Thing is, he was never supposed to be a real estate guy, or at least never thought he was. He was a drifter by nature and whilst exploring Nicaragua he developed mono (yep, the kissing disease) and was Fed-EXed home to sleep for months. In between naps he found the love of his life and now wife, Pauline. He knew she was out of his league and quickly buckled down to establish an education at Brock University while obtaining his real estate license on the side. A growing passion for architecture, the next great cup of coffee and the drive of a honey badger made it clear that this is where he belonged. This has solidified him as an industry leader.
Ten years later and Karl’s passion is stronger than ever but his game has changed. Now a father of two: Naomi (aka the Dragon) who is 4 going on 12, and his son Arie 2, (aka the Strong Man) have put things in perspective. With a wise old realtor once telling Karl “I hope you become a better father than realtor,” Karl considers those words on the regular and is sure he won’t forget them (well, pretty sure).
Karl is proud to be on the Board of Directors for Community Care and the St. Catharines Club. Along with an active presence in church and volunteering at many community events. Karl loves Niagara and is involved with Community Tours at a regional level.
Warm and generous and always quick to a joke, Karl ensures that his clients feel valued and appreciated throughout the buying and selling process. But don’t mistake Karl’s kindness for any brand of weakness… this could not be further from the truth. Think of him as a shark in a dolphin costume when it comes to closing the deal.
- I was born… in Langley BC. I was 8 pounds 11 ounces . My mom’s back has never been the same. Just ask her.
- My family is… Strong-willed, loving, supporting, funny, and all mine.
- My favorite subject in school was… History, geography & political science. Does gym count?
- A quote you cherish is… “What is the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable?” – John Green
- If I could have one superhero power, it would be… to be in 2 places at once (how sweet would that be!).
- My prized possession is… an old Painters Ladder from my Pake. It has over 50 yrs worth of spilled paint on it!
- When they make my life into a movie it will be called… “Catch me if you Can”.. oh wait didn’t they make that already?
- And the lead will be played by… Forget Leo, How about Owen Wilson. But not Owen Wilson in Me, U & Dupree, But Owen Wilson in Meet the Parents.
I believe in doing things a little differently…
By changing the expectation of REALTORS® we hope the industry will follow us as we chart new courses for the industry. With clients as the priority, our easy communication style and outgoing vibes make us your realtor but also your friend. Trust our experience and benefit from our expertise in Real Estate and our meaningful connections in and around Niagara.
Real Estate is more than selling houses; it is savvy marketing with local expert knowledge, confident negotiating and polished implementation. When you hire CallKarl you receive the professional edge that is “Setting a new Standard” in Real Estate Sales and Marketing in Niagara. Our Marketing know-how and experience will get people through the door. We believe in exposing the property through celebrating its lifestyle; showcasing the property merits not only to sell the home, but also find the perfect owner.